LawTrend.in is owned and controlled by sole proprietorship firm i.e. Rabhyaa Foundation, which is managed solely by Mrs. Bhavyaa R. Singh.
By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide
(including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
Collection of Information
- It is possible for you to visit the Site without giving any personal information. However, when you register on the Site, we collect your information such as your name, sex, age, address, contact, email account, etc. We also retrieve your information from your email account, social networking platform, etc when you register through these accounts. We may also collect information, when you provide feedback and user materials or participate in surveys, etc.
- We may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to understand the user’s individual interests and preferences. Most browsers permit you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- We also collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the internet, including your IP address, when you visit the Site.
Use of Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We may your information to personalize your experience and to help us to respond to your individual requirements in a better manner.
- We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We use your information for improving the Site.
- Your information helps us to effectively respond to your service requests, and support needs, and connect with you as required or to process your transaction.
- We will use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to the Site. If you decide to join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may unsubscribe from receiving such emails.
LawTrend.in may shares your information with any third party in the following circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court, tribunal or governmental agency.
- We may present information, usually in the form of aggregate statistics on trac to various pages in the Site, to our advertisers to help them to understand our users.
Links to Third Party Sites
LawTrend.in respect of your privacy and use reasonable efforts to protect the same. We have adequate safeguards and infrastructure to comply with the laws in India to protect your personal information. We will comply with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and all other applicable data protection laws in India to protect your privacy.
Any complaints or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the below email mentioned below through email: firstname.lastname@example.org